Join Feedtrail at the Planetree International Conference
Connect with Feedtrail at the Planetree International Conference taking place May 22 – 24 in Anaheim, CA.
Join our session around personalizing experiences:
Understanding Our Patients’ Experiences: The Journey to the Individual
Sunday, May 22nd, 3:40 PM-4:00 PM
Track: Rebuilding Trust & Engagement
- Alan Dubovsky, Vice President and Chief Patient Experience Officer, Hospital Administration, Cedars Sinai
- Paul Jaglowski, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Feedtrail
Leveraging concepts from marketing and customer experience, segmentation and personalization can greatly benefit the healthcare industry’s push towards a patient-centric model. At most organizations, every patient receives the same patient experience survey regardless of their unique backgrounds and the care they received. Additionally, leadership, physicians, and staff struggle with identifying the most impactful and meaningful opportunities for improvement based on such high-level, aggregated results. In this session we’ll discuss how you can leverage flexibles tools to personalize patient outreach. You’ll learn:
- How Cedars-Sinai is approaching the notion of diving deeper into understanding the patient experience
- Best practices for building an outreach program that considers differing care settings, backgrounds, or touchpoints
- Easy steps to start driving actionable insights in a low-lift effort
Then stop by our booth to learn how we can support your experience management goals and hear the patient experience trends we’re seeing at Feedtrail. Let the team show you how our real-time platform can improve clinician morale with patient kudos, personalize patient experiences, and support your PX metrics including NPS. We can’t wait to see you there!
Click here for more information!