Engage, support, and retain employees
Involved and motivated clinicians and staff deliver better care and provide better patient experiences. The Experience Management (EX – Employee Experience) application helps you engage employees, identify turnover risk, and incorporate employee voices in decisions and planning.
With Employee Experience your organization can easily:
- Understand training and communication gaps
- Gauge and prevent potential turnover
- Show cost savings (Ex: retaining nurses vs. using traveling nurses)
- Understand workforce diversity and inclusion
- Recognize and celebrate star performers
- Identify where to focus resources
“Feedtrail’s Employee Experience is retention 101. Staff want to feel valued, know they are doing a good job, and be recognized by their peers and leadership. Feedtrail allows us to do all of this so effectively we decreased turnover by 18% in just one quarter.
– Sharon Mitchell, Director of Nursing
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Download our free survey template: “Understanding Workforce Diversity & Inclusion”
“Feedtrail’s platform helps PartnerMD providers identify friction points in our processes and apply real-time corrections. At the same time, it allows us to highlight our star performers.”
Chief Operating Officer
Book a demo
Learn how Feedtrail can help leverage experience data to battle clinician burnout and turnover.