Engage, support, and retain employees
Involved and motivated clinicians and staff deliver better care and provide better patient experiences. The Experience Management (EX) application helps you engage employees, identify turnover risk, and incorporate employee voices in decisions and planning.
With Employee Experience your organization can easily:
- Understand training and communication gaps
- Gauge and prevent potential turnover
- Show cost savings (Ex: retaining nurses vs. using traveling nurses)
- Understand workforce diversity and inclusion
- Recognize and celebrate star performers
- Identify where to focus resources
“Feedtrail’s Employee Experience is retention 101. Staff want to feel valued, know they are doing a good job, and be recognized by their peers and leadership. Feedtrail allows us to do all of this so effectively we decreased turnover by 18% in just one quarter.
– Sharon Mitchell, Director of Nursing
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Download our free survey template: “Understanding Workforce Diversity & Inclusion”
“Feedtrail’s platform helps PartnerMD providers identify friction points in our processes and apply real-time corrections. At the same time, it allows us to highlight our star performers.”
Chief Operating Officer
Book a demo
Learn how Feedtrail can help leverage experience data to battle clinician burnout and turnover.