- Work with Product, Data Science, Engineering and Business resources to create and maintain user stories, business requirements, technical specifications, measurement and acceptance criteria derived from wireframes, design docs, existing system behavior and discussion with business and technical resources.
- Source new ideas for features and improvements based on market requirements, existing ideas and internal and external customer input. Create and maintain a clear, organized backlog of prioritized feature work for engineering, product leadership, and stakeholders to understand business value.
- Lead planning and product definition, assist with testing, create release notes and system documentation for product releases.
- Understand and define product positioning; map user personas, use cases and typical process flows; identify and document critical product features and associated business rules to ensure our products meet client needs and maintain market parity while following best practices.
- Work with Design and Engineering to create rapid prototypes and MVP candidates to validate and later refine, business and functional requirements as part of an Agile/Scrum development process; maintain a philosophy of design by measurement and ensure analytics are factored into all product deliverables.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Relevant Work Equivalent with 5+ years with full development lifecycle experience with B2B SaaS technology products.
- 5+ years’ Agile methodology experience.
- Strong understanding of product specification, business case development, industry and competitive analysis with a passion for learning new technologies.
- Proven track record working within product management or similar role to analyze, define, and document software requirements for commercial software products.
- Highly organized with excellent communication (written and verbal), active listening, attention to detail, critical thinking, problem-solving, time management, influencing, and negotiation skills.
- Adaptable and hands-on, alongside working strategically to develop the longer-term visions.
- Ability to think deeply about product design decisions and an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
- Proven ability to balance an existing portfolio and deliver new products in high-visibility, fast-paced, high-growth environments.
- Healthcare experience specifically within the patient engagement and experience space.
- Expert technical and analytical capabilities, with a capacity and drive to challenge and be challenged on a numerical basis, to ensure decisions and assumptions are well founded.
- Unlimited PTO (mandatory PTO quarterly)
- Benefits stipend – we will begin offering full health benefits in 2021, but until then we will provide an annual stipend in addition to salary to support purchasing a benefits package of employee choosing (if necessary).
- Annual stipend for personal development
- Flexible work environment and schedule; Remote work is fine!
- LOTS of company-sponsored social/team building events
Please send your resume to email@example.com, with the subject line, “ Senior Product Manager”.
With Feedtrail XM, healthcare organizations can finally deliver what matters most to patients, providers, caregivers, and employees. Our secure, cloud-based XM solutions and advanced data analytics enable customer experience teams to engage and connect with the right people at the right time; uncover prescriptive insights; and take purposeful action for driving continuous improvement and measurable results across the lifecycle of care. More than 60 innovative health systems across 4,000 sites in 14 countries already use Feedtrail to uncover explicit opportunities to improve human-centered care and advance better outcomes for people and the business of healthcare. Feedtrail is based in Raleigh, North Carolina, with offices in Los Angeles, California, and Helsinki, Finland.