Feedtrail is looking for a talented Integration Specialist to join our energetic team to build strong data integrations across multiple enterprise healthcare systems. This candidate will be able to work with internal departments and have strong customer service skills in order to provide a smooth integration process. The Integration Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, HL7, internal and external API, file transfer, and SQL queries. The Integration Specialist is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation for all integrations.
- End-to-end processing and testing of data files from clients, including reviewing file specifications and loading data into system; resolving errors and data inquiry tickets when necessary
- Write and run detailed test procedures
- Perform initial data integration with new customers and maintain data extraction and transformation processes
- Perform data integration through the ETL process
- Develop and maintain services used in application integrations.
- Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices.
- Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
- Develop and maintain data integration components such as SQL queries, data extraction and cleansing, and integration with system API components.
- Coordinate directly with Customer Success and the customer in order to understand and analyze business specifications.
- Work closely with customers to help define and implement the integration method, whether API, HL7, or flat file.
- Work with various EHRs to extract data.
- Develop to and maintain technical documentation for each solution. Including data dictionary, data flow diagrams, etc.
- Troubleshooting existing integrations, providing technical support, and resolution to the customer and internal teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of data integration and ETL processes required.
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve exceptions.
- Demonstrated ability to design and document integration workflows by method.
- Prior experience working with EHRs a plus.
- Experience with AWS preferred
- Demonstrated experience in XML and experience in Python.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Strong familiarity with agile software development practices and tools (e.g. git) a plus.
- Solid understanding of object-orientated programming, (OOP) fundamentals
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Solution-oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Unlimited PTO (mandatory PTO quarterly)
- Benefits stipend – we will begin offering full health benefits in 2021, but until then we will provide an annual stipend in addition to salary to support purchasing a benefits package of employee choosing (if necessary).
- Annual stipend for personal development
- Flexible work environment and schedule; Remote work is fine!
- LOTS of company-sponsored social/team building events
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line, “ Integration Specialist”.
With Feedtrail XM, healthcare organizations can finally deliver what matters most to patients, providers, caregivers, and employees. Our secure, cloud-based XM solutions and advanced data analytics enable customer experience teams to engage and connect with the right people at the right time; uncover prescriptive insights; and take purposeful action for driving continuous improvement and measurable results across the lifecycle of care. More than 60 innovative health systems across 4,000 sites in 14 countries already use Feedtrail to uncover explicit opportunities to improve human-centered care and advance better outcomes for people and the business of healthcare. Feedtrail is based in Raleigh, North Carolina, with offices in Los Angeles, California, and Helsinki, Finland.