We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Customer Success Manager who is a high performing problem solver with a strong emotional IQ. As part of the Customer Success team, you will be onboarding enterprise clients, providing product expertise in order to drive product adoption, and meet the customer’s strategic goals. This role will also use data analytics to build the customer profiles to create extremely responsive plans for Feedtrail’s enterprise customer base. This is a full-time exempt position with the ability to work from a remote home office.
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager will be responsible for client satisfaction, engagement, and product success. The role is strategic, interacting with Feedtrail’s largest clients to understand their business challenges and promote the utilization of the Feedtrail platform to address these challenges. A key aspect of this role is to champion product and processes to improve efficiency and spread and improve outcomes with product solutions. This role reports to the Vice President of Customer Success.
- Drive growth and retention among our enterprise customer base by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful onboarding of Feedtrail to customers, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually or in person
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Feedtrail advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap of product opportunities and enhancements
- Identify upsell opportunities and engage Feedtrail’s Sales Department
- Identify opportunities for product penetration of existing accounts and strategies to maximize platform utilization
- Maintain knowledge and expertise in all Feedtrail solutions currently deployed or under development
- Conduct analysis to identify account opportunities and recommend strategies that address client-specific needs to improve the organization’s results
- Strategize with the broader Feedtrail team including sales, technology, development teams, and operation leads to identify new opportunities and service areas.
- Understand and be able to think critically about the Feedtrail solution and processes and be able to translate into a vision for the company
- Serve as subject matter expert to clients on the Feedtrail solution
- Develop strong working relationships with technology, development, and implementation teams in order to effectively deliver value to Feedtrail clients.
- Ensure appropriate response, escalation and closure of initiatives, customer requests and/or issues in conjunction with the use of the Feedtrail solution
- Monitor client utilization and acceptance rates to identify patterns/trends
- Unlimited PTO (mandatory PTO quarterly)
- Benefits stipend – we will begin offering full health benefits in 2021, but until then we will provide an annual stipend in addition to salary to support purchasing a benefits package of employee choosing (if necessary).
- Annual stipend for personal development
- Flexible work environment and schedule; Remote work is fine!
- LOTS of company-sponsored social/team building events
Please send your resume to email@example.com, with the subject line, “ Enterprise Customer Success Manager ”.
Feedtrail empowers healthcare organizations to deliver experiences that are exceptional, human-centered, and profitable. Our flexible and secure experience management solution combines the technology, advanced analytics, and prescriptive insights needed to engage with and learn from patients, clinical care providers, employees, and members in real time, not post-encounter “real time.” So healthcare organizations can take action when it matters most—as each unique experience unfolds. More than 50 innovative health systems across 3,000 sites in 14 countries already use Feedtrail to uncover explicit opportunities to improve human-centered care and advance better outcomes for people and the business of healthcare. Feedtrail is based in Raleigh, North Carolina, with offices in Los Angeles, California, and Helsinki, Finland.