Do you thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments? Are you a doer, dreamer, self-starter and creative problem solver? Do you have a background in SaaS, startups and MarTech or HealthTech or Digital Health? We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind with a penchant for storytelling, trend spotting, and technology to join us as our marketing leader. This is a unique opportunity to develop and galvanize our thought leadership, influencer outreach, and communications programs. While role has a very high degree of creative freedom and visibility, it also has a high degree of expectation. For you to be successful at Feedtrail, it will require you to span across multiple areas, including social media marketing, media relations, content marketing & editorial, and influence hacking.
- Overall – successfully position FeedTrail as THE leader in patient experience to our various stakeholders.
- Collaborate with company executive, board members, and subject matter experts to craft and pitch thought leadership columns, guest blogs, bylined articles, speaking opps, and other thought leadership pieces.
- Connect with influential media outlets, journalists, associations, and online influencers to identify, pitch and place news stories, trend pieces, feature stories, spotlights, contributed articles, quotes/comments, etc.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in our space through a mix of online and offline strategies and tactics, including social media engagement. Ensure that these relationships benefit both the company and company representatives.
- Manage the content calendar – in partnership with product marketing – and ensure timely communications of major announcements, company news & events through relevant communications channels and media type.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Director to help leverage and optimize the website, email marketing, digital campaigns, social media channels and other digital marketing tactics.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to position cofounder and CEO as a thought leader; how to work more closely with influential organizations and members of our industry; and to and serve as a go-to resource for the company.
- Leverage relationships with national and global leading clients
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for onsite collateral.
- Create content regularly to raise the company profile and expand its influence and reach.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in communications, marketing communications and/or PR
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B, SaaS and startups with background in MarTech, HealthTech or Digital Health.
- Deep domain knowledge of both social media marketing, online influencer strategy
- Experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally through guest blogging, bylined articles, or oped development; Identifying and pitching speaking opps and events marketing.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Exceptional writing skills (writing portfolio required)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Demonstrated creative, writing, editing, and multi-tasking capabilities
- Experience and success working in a matrix organization and collaborating cross-functionally
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required
- Creative/critical thinking, problem-solving and trend-spotting skills required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a willingness to try creative approaches to influencer outreach and tech evangelism.
- Experience working with executives, co-founders, and other senior-level leaders, including media members and consultants.
- Unlimited PTO (mandatory PTO quarterly)
- Benefits stipend – we will begin offering full health benefits in 2021, but until then we will provide an annual stipend in addition to salary to support purchasing a benefits package of employee choosing (if necessary).
- Annual stipend for personal development
- Flexible work environment and schedule; Remote work is fine!
- LOTS of company-sponsored social/team building events
Please send your resume to email@example.com, with the subject line, “ Director Marketing Communications”.
With Feedtrail XM, healthcare organizations can finally deliver what matters most to patients, providers, caregivers, and employees. Our secure, cloud-based XM solutions and advanced data analytics enable customer experience teams to engage and connect with the right people at the right time; uncover prescriptive insights; and take purposeful action for driving continuous improvement and measurable results across the lifecycle of care. More than 60 innovative health systems across 4,000 sites in 14 countries already use Feedtrail to uncover explicit opportunities to improve human-centered care and advance better outcomes for people and the business of healthcare. Feedtrail is based in Raleigh, North Carolina, with offices in Los Angeles, California, and Helsinki, Finland.