· Feedback/survey data modeling using Ml/AI tools
· Build internal dashboards with key indicators for company’s decision making
· Design and implement new data visualization approaches (UI), and
· Built prototypes for new analytics product development
- Completed or undergoing Masters in Engineering, Computer Science, Biostatistics, or related field
- Experience in machine learning, AI, and/or statistical methods.
- Experience integrating and analyzing diverse data sets relevant to survey research, medical research, and real-world health data.
- Proficiency in Python and its analytics libraries. Knowledge in SAS, R, and data visualization tools such as Tableau, and PowerBI is a plus.
Please send resume and letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line, “Data Analytics Intern”.
Feedtrail provides the technology, advanced analytics, and prescriptive insights needed to deliver exceptional, human-centered experiences in the service of better health outcomes for patients, providers, payers, and their respective communities. Feedtrail is based in Raleigh, NC, with offices in Los Angeles, CA, and Helsinki, Finland, and serves more than 50 health systems across 3,000 different sites in 14 different countries.