We are looking for an innovative, critical thinking, and energetic intern, interested in making an impact in healthcare! Work directly with the Customer Success (CS) team to assist the primary customer-facing role and provide value to key stakeholders at healthcare organizations. This is a remote, part-time (20 hours/week), paid internship, eligible to count for academic requirements. Candidates preferably based in Raleigh, NC or Los Angeles, CA, but position will benign as a remote position. Strong Wifi and webcam therefore a must.
• Provide consultative guidance on survey and account creation with healthcare organizations.
• Trouble-shoot support issues for existing clients within the Feedtrail platform.
• Support existing customer success projects around implementation, customer advocacy, and account management.
• Graduate Student: MBA or MPH preferred.
• Knowledge about the healthcare industry, patient experience, and/or start-ups.
• Willing to be taught and can quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Please send resume and letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line, “Customer Success Intern”.
Feedtrail provides the technology, advanced analytics, and prescriptive insights needed to deliver exceptional, human-centered experiences in the service of better health outcomes for patients, providers, payers, and their respective communities. Feedtrail is based in Raleigh, NC, with offices in Los Angeles, CA, and Helsinki, Finland, and serves more than 50 health systems across 3,000 different sites in 14 different countries.